Feeling depleted, exhausted and highly emotional as a new mum is common, but it’s not normal.
You can feel energised, well and strong.
As a mum, are you feeling:
- Exhausted and zapped at the end of the day
- Emotions are up and down
- Worried you don’t have enough breastmilk
- Not physically supported enough
- A lack of emotional support
- Sick of unsolicited advice
- Confused with too much info
- Sleep deprived
- Like you’re failing
- Can’t function let alone recover
- Like you won’t ever be ‘you’ again
- Body aches and pains
And what if you don’t have to feel like this?
It is possible to feel:
- You’ve got more than enough energy
- You’re emotions aren’t scary
- At ease with your breastmilk supply
- Confident within yourself
- Nourished and nurtured (while nourishing & nurturing your family)
- Supported and heard
- You’re sleeping better (even if your baby is waking often)
- You’re recovering quicker than ever
- Like you’re yourself again (or better!)
- no more aches and pains
We can’t control how much our baby sleeps, how long we bleed for or how our mum hangs out the washing.
But you can control what you eat for maximum nourishment.
And actually this has way more of an effect that we realise.
What you eat in early postpartum, the nutrients and support you receive – or the lack thereof, affects your hormones, sleep and breastmilk supply.
Later down the track it can cause other issues, which are on the rise. Postpartum depression, anxiety, digestive issues, thyroid imbalances and auto-immune challenges to name a few.
Who knew these issues can be linked to a lack of nutrition, and support, after having a baby?
Let’s go from feeling exhausted and hopeless to feeling energised, nourished and ready to be the #bestmumever.
the Mama’s Nutrition & Wellness Plan
I will support you to:
*Sustain a healthy milk supply if you are still breastfeeding, so that your baby is always getting enough of the best
* Get better sleep so that you FINALLY feel more rested and ready for the crazy day ahead
* Eliminate the guilt and overwhelm of having to deal with what to eat, what to cook, and how to plan all of that with kids
* Support a healthy weight as you eat foods that your body is BEGGING for without starving, counting calories, or going on an unnecessary diet
* Learn about your body’s nutrition and hormones and how to consciously address it’s needs so that you can have confidence in your body
* Achieve your breastfeeding goals and enjoy the journey
Through the experience of my own journey being a mum to 5, I was depleted for many years, and had 2 years of postpartum depression (undiagnosed) after my 3rd child.
Gallbladder attacks, reflux, bloating, anxiety and low energy plagued me after my 5th baby.
I’m now dedicated to not just sharing with women exactly what I learned about deeply healing health issues and hormones in the postpartum body, but also guiding you through a specific meal plan formulated to heal and replenish.
Let’s chat to see if this plan is right for you.
I was vegan during my last pregnancy (5th child), and while I thought I was eating well with lots of wholefoods, I didn’t know I wasn’t supporting my postpartum body needs.
Struggling with re-occurring mastitis, reflux and exhaustion, I get how challenging the early months of motherhood are.
I even had anxiety for years.
I’ve spend the last 3 years studying breastfeeding training and postpartum nutrition so I can help other mums avoid these far too common problems of depletion, depression and anxiety.
Supporting mothers has been something I’ve done for 21+ years, in various ways.
The more I learn about what women’s body need after having a baby, the more I am also healing myself. And that’s why I can support you on your journey.
You will also receive:
6 x 1:1 sessions with me over the 6 week period, to guide you when something isn’t feeling right, or help you stay on track (valued at $750)
1 x check in session 2 weeks after your plan has finished, to help you feel maintain healthy habits (valued at $125)
Access to me for questions throughout the 6-8 weeks, because, you’re going to have questions! (valued at $200)
A gift pack with nourishing products to support you so you’ve got everything you need on hand (valued at over $120)
A physical copy of the Nutrition Plan book for you to keep and use over and over, even years down the track (valued at over $80)
Extra recipes for variety
Value total over $1575
Imagine having nourishing meals all sorted, for 6 weeks! You don’t have to think about what to cook. No worrying about if you’re getting enough nutrients for your recovery, health and wellbeing.
You’ll feel confident knowing your breastmilk is full of goodness to help your little one flourish.
Your energy will be better than ever. You’ll be able to walk up hill with baby in a carrier!
This postpartum nutrition plan has been curated to support you
* 6 weeks of all meals planned, including snacks and alternatives – so you’re being nourished with every meal and don’t have to think about it! (valued at $100)
* 25+ dairy and gluten-free recipes – exactly what your body needs!
* Shopping lists – so you know exactly what you’re buying, and can send anyone to do it.
* Complete easy-to-implement “guide” – because, you need easy!
* Freezer meal instructions for those who want to plan ahead – for the organised mama, or give recipes to family/friends to make
* Vitamin supplement guide to maximize your nutrient intake correctly
*Breastfeeding support as needed – so you confidently achieve your breastfeeding goals (valued at $200)
You will also receive:
6 x 1:1 sessions with me over the 6 week period (valued at $750)
1 x check in session 2 weeks after your plan has finished (valued at $125)
Access to me for questions throughout the 6-8 weeks (valued at $200)
A gift pack with nourishing products to support you (valued at over $120)
A physical copy of the Nutrition Plan book (valued at over $80)
Value total over $1575
Or Pay in 3 easy payments of $370 each
(Contact me re: payment plan)